Easy S’mores Cookie Cups
Looking for some pretend Family Friendly Camping Recipes? Try this yummy, crunchy, soft and easy to make S’mores Cookie Cups!
- 1 package sugar cookie dough *or use the from-scratch recipe below
- 24 jumbo marshmallows
- 2 bars chocolate
Or use the from-scratch recipe below
Sugar Cookie Ingredients
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease a muffin or tart tin and press 1-2 Tablespoons of cookie dough into each indentation and press to shape into a cup shape (along the bottom and sides of the indentation).
- When each muffin tin is full, place a jumbo marshmallow and a piece of chocolate on top.
- Bake the cookie cups for 8-12 minutes (will vary depending on the size of your tin).
- Allow the cookie cups to cool in the muffin tray before removing.
Here is an easy to follow recipe if you want to make the sugar cookies from scratch. I prefer doing this so I can control the sweetness of the dough.
From scratch sugar cookies
- Cream the butter and sugar together with a mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder and then slowly add it to the sugar butter mixture.
- Once all of the flour is incorporated into the dough, form into a ball and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before shaping into cookie cups.
Keywords: S'mores cookie cups, Pretend Family Friendly Camping Recipes