Hey, momma are you looking for some mom-themed cocktails? Then you’re in luck with my delicious Lemon Basil Mojito. It’s one of my favorites.
- 3 mint leaves (I like more)
- 3 basil leaves (I also like more)
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup or liquid sugar
- 1–2 lemon wedges
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 ½ ounces clear rum
- Club soda or lemon-lime soda
- In a shaker or large glass, muddle fresh basil and mint leaves with sugar.
- You’ll then squeeze lemons and limes on top of the mixture, then add the squeezed limes and lemons into the glass.
- Add in the rum and fill the glass ½ way with ice. Shake it up.
- Once it’s well shook, add in more ice and top it off with club soda or a lemon-lime soda.
- Add rum and lemon juice.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: Caribbean
Keywords: Lemon Basil Mojito, Mom Themed Cocktail